Life on earth couldn’t exist without trees, plants, and nature. If there were no trees, we wouldn’t have oxygen to breathe.
The tree element in Little Alchemy is equally important to achieve the aim of this game: find all possible combinations and objects.
The tree item requires many combinations, so once you get your tree, you will also have other objects, such as carbon dioxide, water, food, and sunlight.
In this article, we’ll take you through the steps of how to make a tree in Little Alchemy and how you make the individual elements that are needed for the tree combination.
How To Make Tree In Little Alchemy
Making the tree element is not very difficult once you have all the other elements in place. All you have to do to get the tree object is to combine plant and big.
Alternatively, you can also create a tree when you combine plant and time.
Once you made the tree, you will see the line “Source of wood, and eternal adversary of lumberjacks” open up on your screen.
The tree icon looks very similar to the plant. It has brown bark and thick steam together with green leaves.
How To Make Plant In Little Alchemy
To create the tree element, you will need to plant the element first. Like in reality, a tree can only grow from a small plant.
That’s why the tree element requires the plant element, which can be made with many different land- and water-based objects.
Below are the individual combinations you will need to create the plant item.
You need to start with combining one of your four basic elements, water, and then go from there.
- Combine water with water and create a puddle
- Combine puddle and puddle to create a pond
- Combine pond and pond to create a lake
- Combine lake and lake to create a sea
- Combine earth and sea to create a primordial soup
- Combine the basic element fire with fire to create energy
- Combine the newly created energy with the primordial soup to create life
- Combine life with earth to create soil
- Combine soil and life to create plant
Once you have created the plant object, the line “The original solar-powered organism” pops up.
The plant icon looks similar to the tree but only has a small, single stem and a couple of leaves.
How To Make The Big Element
One of the elements that you will need to make a tree in Little Alchemy 2 is the big object. Combining plant and big is a great metaphor for a small plant or sapling into a big tree.
There are quite a few different combinations required to create the big item in Little Alchemy 2.
You will need to start by combining some of your four basic elements and work your way up.
Here is our step-by-step guide on creating the big icon you need for the combination to make a tree.
- Combine earth with earth to create land
- Combine land and land to create a continent
- Combine continent and continent to create a planet
- Combine planet and fire to create a sun
- Combine planet and sun to create a solar system
- Combine solar system and solar system to create a galaxy
- Combine galaxy and galaxy to create a galaxy cluster
- Combine galaxy cluster and galaxy cluster to create the universe
- Combine earth and water to create mud
- Combine air and air to create pressure
- Combine pressure and earth to create stone
- Combine stone and mud to create clay
- Combine clay and life to create human
- Combine stone and air to create sand
- Combine sand and fire to create glass
- Combine energy and sun to create a solar cell
- Combine solar cell and the sun to create electricity
- Combine electricity and glass to create the light bulb
- Combine lightbulb and human to create an idea
- Combine idea and human to create philosophy
Once you have created philosophy, you need to combine this element with the following objects:
- Solar system
- Galaxy cluster
This will create a big icon with four blue arrows inside a white circle.
How To Make Time In Little Alchemy
The other way to create a tree in Little Alchemy is to combine the plant element with the time element.
Here are the combinations you will need to create time in Little Alchemy 2.
- Combine air and water to create rain
- Combine rain with earth to create plant
- Combine earth with fire to create lava
- Combine lava with air to create stone
- Combine stone and air to create sand
- Combine sand with fire to create glass
- Combine glass and sand to create time
The time icon looks like a little clock, not to be confused with the hourglass icon.
Combinations That Use The Tree Item
The tree icon is vital in Little Alchemy (see also ‘How To Make Metal In Little Alchemy‘) because you can use it to make a range of other objects.
Here are a few combinations that you can use with the tree object.
- Combine tree with carbon dioxide to create oxygen
- Combine tree with a lake to create a swamp
- Combine tree with the beach to create palm
- Combine tree with plant to create a forest
- Combine tree with the wind to create leaf
- Combine a tree with a flower to create fruit
- Combine tree with a blade to create sap
- Combine tree with egg to create a nest
- Combine tree with axe to create wood
- Combine tree with a tool to create wood
- Combine a tree with a house to create a treehouse
The main goal of Little Alchemy and Little Alchemy 2 is to find as many objects, elements, and combinations in a certain time as possible.
One of these essential elements is a tree which you can create by combining the plant with the big element or putting plant and time together.
You will always need to create the plant element first, so look at the above section on creating the plant item.